- Private information is provided by visitors and users of our website voluntarily. application.estavisaus.org will not only collect the data but also store traffic data and details of user visits to the website including IP number, location data, weblog, and information provided by customers when completing the travel authorization application form on our website.
- Information obtained through application.estavisaus.org is never sold, disclosed or shared. Offers received from other companies to share information will be declined. Information is deleted on servers which meet and exceed government standards. All information in this site will be kept confidential and will not be sold to third parties.
- application.estavisaus.org gathers and stores certain types of information by using “cookies” when your web browser accesses application.estavisaus.org. Users can set their browsers to interact or reject all, or certain, cookies.
- application.estavisaus.org is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our customers. We only use information collected by this website regarding visitors and users of website for the following purposes : to conduct our business ; to communicate with the customer ; to comply with our legal obligations; to improve our services and marketing strategies statistically.
- application.estavisaus.org uses servers located in the USA. We stores customer information on our own dedicated secure servers to protect against unauthorized access. Your information is protected with the highest protection available through physical security, firewalls, encryption and passwords.
- Use of application.estavisaus.org is subject to the Terms and Conditions. Please review our Terms and Conditions to understand our practices before using our services.
- Every registered user has the right to delete their data. If you want to delete your data from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: September 9, 2014